Published on Saturday, 04 June 2011 11:57
Written by Paula Gaul
Most of the guests at the Red Shutter Inn also go cat skiing with Big Red Cats. The guide's room is downstairs, and the office is right next door, so it's super convenient. Any sort of package can be done - some like to cat ski every day, others prefer to cat ski every other day and include days at the resort, while others mainly choose the resort, and pick up cat skiing if standby seats are available.
If you book a cat skiing package and you have an uneven group size, like 3 or 5, we won't charge a single surcharge for the room with one person.
Check out Big Red Cats' rates:
Got a group of 4? Try our new 4-Pack in the A-Frame Cabin!*
- 4 people
- 4 days cat skiing
- 4 nights lodging in the a-frame cabin (4 beds)
- $400/person/day staying the the Red Shutter Inn cabin at Red before 15 Jan and after 15 March
- $425/person/day between 15 Jan and 15 March
- $400/person/day to extend the whole package, or
- $40/person/night to extend to a 7 night stay (plus lift passes and/or extra cat skiing add-ons)
*note: if the cabin is already booked, we will do a similar rate in the lodge, plus a $10 breakfast fee.
Got a group of 12? Come for 3 days of cat skiing and 3 nights lodging for just $1050/person in low season, and $1170 in high season - including cooked breakfast!